- Residential property sales and exchanges, including fine residences, income properties, coastal land sales.
- Knowledgeable analysis of property values and market trends.
- Renowned credibility and expertise in resolving difficult transactions.
- Innovative global marketing programs.
- Skilled negotiations.
You deserve the best in the business
- Experience, Knowledge and an Exceptional Track Record: Greg wants you to be educated on the market to ensure you will be able to make the best possible decisions according to your specific interests and goals. Every advantage of Greg’s experience and knowledge is offered for your benefit.
- Sincere, Caring Service… backed by Expertise: It’s not enough to want to do the right thing; you need an agent with the skills necessary to make a difference for you. Greg has innately superb judgment as well as an intelligent, creative approach to real estate brokerage. He will do everything in his power to keep the advantage in your court.
- Studied, Strategic Negotiations: “You’ve got to know when to hold ‘em!” …We could chronicle time after time when Greg’s negotiations have resulted in his clients making/saving hundreds of thousands of dollars that might otherwise have been lost. Greg’s expertise offers you the best opportunity to achieve a win-win transaction.
- Highest Ethical Standards: Greg Noonan treasures your confidence and the fiduciary responsibility you have entrusted to him and he represents your interests more carefully than he does his own. There are no ulterior motives; YOU are the highest priority.
- Loyal Clientele, Partnerships with Top Local Agents: Thanks to exceptionally close ties to his clients and local colleagues, Greg is among the first to know about new listings, even before they hit the market. And because he has a reputation for achieving successful closings even under the most challenging, complicated circumstances, given a choice, savvy agents choose to work with Greg’s clients first!
- Guidance Through Every Aspect of Your Transaction: Greg and his staff are with you as you negotiate your way through the entire buying and selling process, right through the close of escrow and beyond. We are detail-oriented and will reduce your costs and meet your convenience wherever possible. Call anytime; we will be delighted to be of help!
- Impenetrable Confidentiality: Protecting your privacy is of extreme importance. We have been known to use client pseudonyms in and out of our office when working with high-profile clients.
- You can expect the best: From the first day of your home search or marketing period and certainly through negotiations, (which often through escrow,) you will notice that Greg Noonan absolutely treats your interests with the same meticulous and vigorous care that he would his own. Greg has the knowledge and experience necessary for active support of your home’s value –and he has an innate sensitivity, studied negotiation skills, and extremely sound judgement– a rare combination that allows him to navigate through even the most challenging transaction with creativity and tenacious determination to achieve the best outcome possible for you. Greg not only wants the best price and terms for you; he wants you to be satisfied with the experience. You may rest assured Greg and his staff are doing everything in their power to ensure your success.
- Coordinating our efforts: Our small staff shares Greg’s work ethic and genuine concern for your well-being. While we each step in and always work together seamlessly where needed, we provide our best service by specializing in our performance. Carole Clancy oversees all office activity and will handle escrow, (with Greg negotiating through any snags that might occur.) Julie will communicate often, coordinating showings, and keeping you advised of activity and, if you are selling your home, Marilyn will write your copy, select photos for print media and the net, and put together all advertisements and features, on the net and in print. Greg, of course, will be looking over our shoulders and maintaining an active role at each step of the way.