#1 Top-Selling Agent of La Jolla Homes Overall -and #1 La Jolla Listing Agent* Greg Noonan gives you the best chance to succeed in this complicated market with sub-communities varying widely in value.
As Coastal San Diego’s “Go To” agent and the consistent leader with a reputation for tenaciously protecting his clients’ interests, Greg is dedicated to serving you with savvy client-focused negotiations and state-of-the-art marketing strategies joining uncompromising integrity as the hallmarks of his service. Greg is exceptionally well-respected in La Jolla, not only for his unparalleled professional track record and high ethical standards but for being an honest, hard-working family man who does absolutely everything in his power to ensure his clients’ success and satisfaction.
Thanks to his loyal clientele, personal referrals and repeat business form the foundation of Greg’s career. To ensure efficient, complete service for you including cutting edge technology and genuinely caring performance, Greg’s associates have been carefully selected from the very finest agents in the business to form a close-knit “family” offering seamless assistance to you for every aspect of your home purchase or sale.
Please call Greg anytime without obligation. He is ready to go to work for you today!
Gregory Noonan, Broker Associate, BRE # 00655720
Experience and Recognition to ensure your success…
- #1 Listing Agent, La Jolla properties, all companies, Volume and Transactions, many times, most recently 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- #1 Agent Overall, all companies, San Diego 2014
- #1 Agent Overall, all companies, La Jolla again in 2016
- #6 Team in the USA, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, 2014
- Top 10 in the USA, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, 2015
- Top 100 Agent Team in the USA, all companies, Wall Street Journal 2014, 2015, 2017
- #1 Selling Agent, Listings and Buyer Representation, Coastal South region 2012, 2014, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
- Top Ten of 65,000 Prudential Agents Worldwide 5 times
- Top 100 of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices/Prudential Agents since joining the firm
- Top 3 in La Jolla since 1990; 40 Years of Experience in La Jolla Real Estate
- Over $1.4 Billion Career Sales Volume, over 2,000 Homes SOLD
- Residential property sales & exchanges including fine homes, condominiums, income properties, coastal land
- Exceptional attention to skilled negotiations, knowledgeable analysis of property values and market trends
- Expertise and renowned credibility in resolving difficult transactions
- B.S. Business Administration/ Real Estate, San Diego State University
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, State of California
- Greg and his wife, Marilyn, are the parents of four sons
- Paul Harris Fellow, Rotary Club International, San Diego #33
- Board Member, YMCA of San Diego County
- Parishioner, All Hallows Church
- Sponsor, Celebration of Champions for the Cancer Care Center, Rady Children’s Hospital, San Diego
Greg and Marilyn loved raising their four sons in La Jolla where the temperate climate allowed the boys to spend time fishing, spear-fishing and diving, playing tennis and golf, and, of course, surfing. Third son, Ryley, has joined Greg Noonan & Associates after graduating from Santa Clara University. Now grown men, all are university graduates as of 2013 with the eldest finishing law school at USD, passing the California Bar and marrying in 2013.
Greg and Marilyn enjoy their “empty nest,” but their sons have remained in San Diego and the close family enjoys getting together for holidays at home, annual family ski getaways to the mountains and fishing in their small Boston Whaler in San Diego and Baja.
(*since stats began to be quantified in 2009)