La Jolla’s #1 Agent Overall (2012 and ytd) and #1 Listing Agent (since stats began to be quantified in 2009,) with 35 years of experience, Greg Noonan has become Coastal San Diego’s “Go to” agent and a consistent leader with a reputation for tenaciously protecting his clients’ interests. Savvy negotiations and cutting-edge marketing strategies join uncompromising integrity as the hallmark’s of Greg’s service. Greg is exceptionally well-respected in La Jolla, not only for his unparalleled professional track record and high ethical standards but for being an honest, hard-working family man who does absolutely everything in his power to ensure his clients’ success.
Thanks to his exceptionally loyal clientele, personal referrals and repeat business form the foundation of Greg’s career. To ensure efficient, complete service for you, Greg’s associates have been carefully selected from the very finest agents in the business to form a close-knit “family” offering seamless assistance to you for every aspect of your home purchase or sale.
Please call Greg anytime without obligation. He is ready to go to work for you today!
Gregory Noonan, Broker Associate, DRE # 00655720
Experience and Recognition
- #1-Selling Listing Agent in La Jolla, Volume and Transactions
- #1 Selling Agent, Listings and Buyer Representation, Coastal South region 2012
- Top Ten of 65,000 Prudential Agents Worldwide 5 times
- Top 100 of Prudential Agents since joining the firm
- Top 3 in La Jolla since 1990; 34 Years of Experience in La Jolla
- Over $1.3 Billion Career Sales Volume, over 2,500 Homes SOLD
- Residential property sales & exchanges including fine homes, condominiums, income properties, coastal land
- Exceptional attention to skilled negotiations, knowledgeable analysis of property values and market trends
- Expertise and renowned credibility in resolving difficult transactions
- B.S. Business Administration/ Real Estate, San Diego State University
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, State of California
- Greg and his wife, Marilyn, are the parents of four sons
- Paul Harris Fellow, Rotary Club International, San Diego #33
- Board Member, YMCA of San Diego County
- Parishioner, All Hallows Church
- President’s Committee, University of San Diego, Santa Clara University
- Sponsor, Esperanza Foundation, San Diego and Tijuana, B.C.
- Sponsor, Celebration of Champions for the Cancer Care Center, Rady Children’s Hospital, San Diego
Greg and Marilyn loved raising their four sons in La Jolla where the temperate climate allowed the boys to spend time fishing, spear-fishing and diving, playing tennis and golf, and, of course, surfing. Now grown men, all will be university graduates in 2013 with the eldest finishing law school at USD. Third son, Ryley, at left, has joined Greg Noonan & Associates after graduating from Santa Clara University.
Greg and Marilyn enjoy their “empty nest,” but their close family enjoys getting together for holidays at home, annual family ski getaways to the mountains and fishing trips to Gran Sueño, their favorite destination in Baja.